2K support has responded to a previous post about the loss of saved games and VC. You can see their revised response below.
- Create a support ticket with 2K Support. There’s only one thing… several factors will simply slow things down for you.
- This appears to be an Xbox-specific issue that occurs frequently in the neighborhood after making a purchase or getting a haircut.
- Please provide as much detail as possible in your ticket about what you were doing shortly before the crash, where you were, and whether you played in The Prelude before this, and so on. Answering all of those questions will greatly aid and accelerate the process. If you filed a ticket without these details, make a follow-up with this information on the same ticket.
Reading Also JIO F320B Flash File
There are a few reasons why the procedure appears to be taking forever, so hang in there.
- They ARE lost, and 2K is “recovering” them by replicating and cloning saved files, which is a time-consuming and labor-intensive process.
- Developers are also attempting to address the real issue by attacking the problem from all sides.
- It’s also been suggested that if the saves aren’t restored, a reimbursement for lost VC be offered.
- Meanwhile, all Xbox players are strongly encouraged to stay off of MyCAREER and explore the other game modes. You should be safe if you aren’t an Xbox gamer.
- 2K apologizes for the situation and is working as hard as they can 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to resolve the problem.
- Do you want to talk sports and/or games with the fastest-growing gaming community? Join the conversation in the comments section below, on our Twitter and Facebook pages, and on our YouTube channel.