Most of us remember the game Google Snake Mods from our childhood. Everyone has spent countless hours glued to their devices, attempting to keep that snake alive as long as possible. It’s a simple game that’s helped a lot of people while away the hours. Google has now jumped on the Snake bandwagon with its own set of tweaks for its users.
For those who want to relive the glory days of the Google Snake game, mods are now available. Let’s take a look at the various modes that Google Snake has to offer.
List of all Google Snake Modes
You can play the Google Snake game in one of the following modes:
Classic Snake Mode: In this mode, the Snake eats nibbles until it reaches the maximum amount of food available or strikes itself.
Snake Twin Mode: When the Snake eats an apple, the snake’s head and tail swap positions.
The apple may fly around the box and even harm the Snake’s body if players are not careful. You’ll need a lot of concentration to stay in this Google Snake mode.
Snake Yin Yang Mode: There are two Snakes on the board for this mod. The player controls one Snake, while the other serves as a mirror image. It will work in a completely different way than the playable Snake. The game is over if players come across the non-playable Snake.
In Snake Key Mode, in order for food to appear, the player must consume a gold form.
Cheese Mode: The snake’s other segments are non-existent in Cheese Mode, allowing you to pass through them.
Wall Mode: Randomly placed walls appear on the board, closing off areas.
Portal Mode: When the snake eats one of the apples on the board, its head emerges through the other. The game will end when there are no more apples to spawn.
Peaceful Mode: Players cannot die in this mode, and the game ends when they have collected 252 fruits.
Poison Fruit Mode: There are two poisonous fruits on the board. Reversed one that is good and one that is poisonous. When snakes eat the poisoned apple, they become poisoned.
Sokoban Mode: In this mode, the game hides apple-filled crates that can only be found in specific locations.
Endless Map: The only way to die in this mode is to run into the Snake; otherwise, the game may go on indefinitely.
What Is The Best Way To Mod The Google Snake Game?
- When you right-click “colourful scheme.html,” choose “save link as…” from the context menu. Make a Colorful Scheme out of the file.
- To access Bookmarks, click the three dots in the upper right corner. From the drop-down menu, choose “Bookmark Manager.”
- Choose “Import Bookmarks” from the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Choose the bookmark with the colour scheme you previously saved.
- Select the Open option.
- To activate the mode, go back to Google Snake.
- Choose Bookmarks from the three dots in the upper right corner.
- You should have the option of selecting Imported.
- I went with the bookmark I’d previously made.
- You should now have all of the unlocked items in Google Snakes. Enjoy!
This is how you can customise Google Snakes and have a nostalgic time. Additional Google-related tips, techniques, and remedies can be found in our Google Error guides, Google Play guidelines, and Google Meet guides.
- Redmi K50 Pro Flash File MIUI 13 (official Firmware)
- Realme C21Y Unlock & Frp File One Click Using SPD Tool 2022
- Motorola E7 Power XT2097-6 Pattern And Frp File Tested 2022
- Realme 6 RMX2001 Pattern Pin Frp Unlock File Tested 2022
- Realme 6i RMX2040 Pattern Pin Frp Unlock File 2022