Itel A22 Flash File Tested (Stock ROM) Hang On Logo : You can fix logo hangs, boot loops, dead problems, auto-FASTBOOT mode and recovery mode, as well as other software issues. Always use the most recent version of the flash file and read all of the flashing instructions before flashing the Itel A22. From the links provided below, you can download the entire flash file, as well as the flash tool and drivers.
Concerning the Itel A22
The Itel A22 smartphone has a 5-inch (12.7 cm) display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo). The smartphone is equipped with a Cortex A7 quad-core CPU running at 1.3 GHz and 1 GB of RAM. It has a capacity of 2400 mAh in terms of battery capacity.
Download Itel A22 Flash File Tested (Stock ROM)
File is Paid If you want Free Join Telegram Visit Here
Instant Password: +917782899898
|QPST Tool||Click Here|
|Qualcomm USB Driver||Click Here|
Flashing the ITel A22 Flash File :
On your computer, you should download and install the Qualcomm driver.
- You can skip this step if you already have Qualcomm drivers installed on your computer.
- Download and extract the Flash file.
- The QPST Flash Tool is available for download, installation, and use.
- To connect the phone in EDL mode, shorten the EDL points.
- Add a port to the QPST Tool.
- Click Load XML after selecting rawprogram unsparse.xml from the stock rom folder.
- Click Load Patch after selecting patch0.xml from the default rom folder.
- Wait for the flash to finish before clicking the download button.
- Note: If your device is not connecting to your computer, use the link above to download and install the driver.