Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock File & Frp File 100% Working : You can use simple forgotten patterns, PIN, passwords, or Google account login to unlock the Nokia G10. This is a simple method that works if you remember your Google account login information so that you can use your locked device again. Follow the steps below to remove the Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Lock PIN and password.
Don’t worry, we can use a registered Google account to unlock and bypass the password/PIN security of the Forgotten Screen Lock on the TA-1334 Pattern Unlock File. The previous Google account is crucial because it is required to get the phone to work without having to perform a hard reset to the master format (factory default).
Regarding the Nokia G10 TA-1334
The Nokia TA-1334 is powered by a Mediatek MT6762 processor and runs Android 11. It is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano SIM cards and has a hotspot, GPS, WIFI, and Bluetooth connectivity. The device has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, which can be expanded using an SD card.
Download Nokia G10 TA-1346 Pattern Unlock Frp File Using SP Flash Tool
Password: Paid File
Working Model: CPH1987
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
Content Us: Taufik : +917782899898
|Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock FRP File||Download|
|SP Flash Tool v5.2044||Visit Here|
|MCT Auth Bypass Tool||Server 1 || Server 2|
|LibUSB Driver||Visit Here|
|MTK USB Driver||Click Here|
Read Also Jio F320B Flash File
How to Unlock Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock FRP File :
- It is critical to first download all files and install all drivers.
- To extract downloaded hyperlinks, install WinRAR software on your computer or laptop.
- To begin, extract all of the documents and paste them onto the desktop. Install the libusb win32 devel filter 184.108.40.206 or MediaTek USB Notebook, then reboot (restart) your computer. BYPASS is selected.
- Turn Off the Phone. Press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons, then plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the improvement is complete before disabling protection, as shown below.
- Activate the SP flash instrument. Select the MT6765 Android scatter document from the Scatter-loading Select button.
- Select MTK AllInOne DA from the Download-Agent drop-down menu.
- Set the Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600) in Option Connection.
- Now go to Device Manager and look at the Com Port on your phone (Check below Image for more Information)
- Now go to the Userdata Format Tab and select Manual Flash from the drop-down menu.
- Copy and paste the format code into the Begin Address [HEX] field.
- Copy and paste the format code into the Format Length [HEX] field.
- To begin, press the Start button.
- Wait until everything is finished.