Nokia G10 TA-1346 Frp Unlock File Tested 2022 : You can use simple forgotten patterns, PIN, passwords, or Google account login to unlock the Nokia G10. This is a simple method that works if you remember your Google account login information and want to use your locked device again. Follow the steps below to remove the Nokia G10 TA-1346 Pattern Lock PIN and password.
Don’t worry, with a registered Google account, we can unlock and bypass the password/PIN protection of Forget Screen Lock on TA-1346 Pattern Unlock File. The previous Google account is crucial because it is used to keep the phone operational without having to perform a hard reset to the master format (factory default).
About Nokia G10 TA-1346
The Nokia TA-1346 is powered by a Mediatek MT6762 processor and runs Android 11. It is a dual-SIM smartphone that accepts Nano SIM cards and has a hotspot, GPS, WIFI, and Bluetooth connectivity. The device has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, which can be expanded using a microSD card.
Download Nokia G10 TA-1346 Pattern Unlock Frp File Using SP Flash Tool 2022
Working Model: CPH1987
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
How to Unlock the Nokia G10 TA-1346 Frp File
- It is critical to first download all files and install all drivers.
- To extract downloaded hyperlinks, install WinRAR software on your computer or laptop.
- Copy the entire document to your desktop.
- Install libusb win32 devel filter 18.104.22.168 or MediaTek USB Notebook first, then restart the computer.
- Click BYPASS in the MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool.
- Turn off the phone and press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons while plugging in the USB cable.
- Wait Until Things Improve
- After you’ve disabled protection, you can watch as shown below.
- Activate the SP flash instrument. Select the MT6765 Android scatter document from the Scatter-loading Select button.
- Select MTK AllInOne DA from the Download-Agent drop-down menu.
- Set the Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600) in Option Connection.
- Now go to Device Manager and check the Com Port on your phone (for more information, see the image below).
- Now select Manual flash from the Userdata Format Tab.
- Copy and paste the 0x1c0800000 code into the Begin Address [HEX] field.
- Copy and paste the 0xc0000000 code into Format Length [HEX].
- Select the Start button.
- Wait until it’s finished.
- Nokia C3 TA1239 Flash File
- Nokia G10 TA-1334 Pattern Unlock File & Frp File
- Nokia TA 1396 C1 Plus Flash File
- Nokia 105 TA-1010 Flash File