Samsung B355E Flash File (official Firmware) Tested 2022 : Download the latest firmware for the Samsung B355E. The official Indian Firmware File for the Samsung B355E differs from the official INU Code in India. The file is divided into four sections, each of which contains BL, AP, CP, and CSC files. This is the best option for you if you’re looking for the most recent Samsung Firmware. Using Flash tool and the driver, you can easily download it. Here’s a step-by-step guide to flashing.
Feature phone running the B355E operating system.The package weighs 249 g and measures 14 x 14 x 14 cm. x 8.6 x 5.4 cm. B355E is the model number for this item. 2G GSM, GSM900, and DCS1800 are the connectivity technologies.
Download Samsung B355E Flash File (official Firmware)
|Samsung_Metro_XL_SM-B355E_3File.zip||MediaFire || OneDrive|
|Odin Tool||Visit Here|
|Samsung USB Driver||Click Here|
How to Flash Samsung B355E Mobile Phone:
- Install the Samsung Driver by downloading the Samsung B355EFlash File. Before flashing, charge the phone for 30 minutes.
- All files should be copied into the file.
- Open the tool and select all of the files (BL, AP, CP, as well as CSC).
- Then, in order to connect the device to the tool, turn off the phone and reinstall the battery.
- Press the volume-up home button and the power button at the same time to put the phone into download mode.
- To continue, press the volume up button.
- Connect the phone to the data cable.
- When the port appears, the Odin tool will detect it.
- When the button begins to flash, press it.