The official firmware flash file stock for the VIVO V21e 5G (PD2107F) is now available for the VIVO V21e 5G. You can get it by clicking on the link below. By using this firmware, you will be able to fix all software issues with your VIVO V21e 5G, such as hanging logos and FRP locks, Fastboot Mode display being black or white after slow flash recovery, dead after flash, and so on.
The Vivo V21e 5G is a smartphone from Vivo. Vivo V21e5G: Vivo is adding a new phone to its V-series lineup.The Vivo Y21e 5G features a 6.44-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of FHD+ 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a pixel density of 409 PPI and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The display, on the other hand, has a standard 60Hz refresh rate.
The V21e 5G is powered by an octa-core Dimensity 700 chipset and the Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. The phone has an internal memory of 128GB and 8GB of RAM. MicroSD cards with a storage capacity of up to 1 TB are also supported by the phone.
Download Vivo V21e 5G PD2102F Flash File
|PD2102F_EX_A_188.8.131.52||MediaFire || One Drive|
|SP Flash Tool||Visit Here|
|MTK Driver||Visit Here|
Install MTK Driver to Flash Vivo V21e 5G PD2102F.
- The SP Flash tool can be downloaded and extracted from the package.
- From the icon that appears, double-click Flash Tool.exe.
- It will start the tool on your computer; on the tool’s right side, click Scatter-Loading.
- Assign the firmware in the “Android scatter.txt” format now.
- Click Download to start flashing.
- By pressing the volume down or volume up keys, you can turn your phone off and connect it to your computer. If that doesn’t work, connect without pressing any keys in off mode.
- As a result, you will be able to flash successfully.
- Vivo Y20A PD2060F Flash File (Stock ROM) 2022
- How to uninstall and reinstall VALORANT (April 2022)
- 4chan tv Wiki film-making information Full guides
- Dynasty reader Toshihiko Kobayashi With Image Dynasty Scans