The Infinix Zero 5G X6815 FRP & Pattern Unlock File now has official stock flash firmware. The Infinix Zero 5G X6815 FRP File & Pattern Unlock File, fastboot Mode, and FRP lock will all be fixed with this firmware. It can also be used to show blank or white after flashing, uneventful recovery, dead after flash, and other effects.
About Infinix Zero 5G X6815
The Infinix Zero 5G is powered by the MediaTek MT6877 Dimension 900 5G chipset. It has 8GB of RAM in total. The battery on the Infinix Zero 5G is non-removable and supports fast charging at 33W. The Infinix Zero 5G has 128GB of internal storage and runs XOS, which is based on Android 11. It also has an SD card slot for additional storage. The Infinix Zero 5G has a large display with a resolution of 1080×2460 pixels for a better entertainment experience.
Download Infinix Zero 5G X6815 FRP File & Pattern Unlock One Click 2022
Name: X6815-H771A FRP File.zip
Size: 11 MB
Join Forum: Click Here
How to Use the FRP File for the Infinix Zero 5G X6815
- If a link does not work, download all of the documents in the above links.
- Simply type your comment in the box below.
- To extract downloaded hyperlinks, install WinRAR software on your computer or laptop.
- Copy the entire document to your desktop.
- Install libusb win32 devel filter 220.127.116.11 or MediaTek USB Notebook first, then restart the computer.
- Click BYPASS in the MCT MediaTek USB Driver Tool.
- Turn off the phone and press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons while plugging in the USB cable.
- Wait Until Things Improve
- After you’ve disabled protection, you can watch as shown below.
- Activate the SP flash instrument. From the Scatter-loading Select button, choose Android scatter document.
- Select MTK AllInOne DA from the Download-Agent drop-down menu.
- Set the Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600) in Option Connection.
- Now go to Device Manager and check the Com Port on your phone (for more information, see the image below).
- Now select Manual flash from the Userdata Format Tab.
Begin address : 0x4608000
Format length : 0x100000
Begin address : 0x2cb800000
Format length : 0xc0000000
- Select the Start button.
- Wait until it’s finished.