On this page, we’ll show you how to use the stock ROM file Fixed Hang on Logo to flash the official stock ROM of your Itel A44 Air L5502 Flash File. The smartphone is powered by a Spreadtrum SC9832E UniSOC CPU and runs Android 10.0. This article will help you unbrick or fix any software issues you may have with your device. With the Itel A44 Air L5502 Flash file, you can fix hang on logo, bootloop problems, dead issues, auto fastboot mode and recovery mode, and other software issues.
You must first download the SPD Flash tool programme in order to install the firmware flash file on the Itel A44 Air (also known as the Spreadtrum Flash Tool). This is a simple and straightforward procedure. To assist you in flashing the firmware file, we’ve included a video and step-by-step instructions.
Download Itel A44 Air L5502 Flash File (official Firmware)
Tool & Flash File Password: Password Showing Install after Payment
Working Model: L5502
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
OFFICIALROMS TEAM: +918439367673 ,(Taufik 7782899898 ) Whatapp Only
TESTED 100% 2022
Note: Flashing At Your Own Risk I am Not Responsable For any Damage
Most Important Driver: Click Here
|Name||Download Link||Paid or Free|
|Research SPD Tool||Visit Here||Password: officialroms|
Flashing the Itel A44 Air L5502:
- It is necessary to install the SPD Driver.
- Extract the Flash tool from the package.
- From the icon that appears, double-click Research Spd Tool.exe.
- It will launch the application on your computer.
- Select the firmware with the extension from the drop-down menu.
- At the end of the load packed button, press pac.
- Select the Downloading option in the third position.
- By pressing the Volume Down key, you can turn your phone off and connect it to your computer.
- As a result, you will be able to flash successfully.
Warning: Using the Research Download tool to remove or circumvent FRP protection may cause the device’s data to be erased. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for any device data loss.
- ITel P33 Plus Flash file
- MI 4X Flash File
- Nokia TA-1010 Flash File
- Jio F41T Flash File
- Redmi K50 Pro Flash File