Unbrick and restore your device to factory settings with the Lava Agni Flash File. If you have previously rooted or modified the system partition in any way, flashing this stock ROM will overwrite all modified system files with factory software.
About Lava Agni
The Mediatek MT6833 processor powers the Lava Agni, which runs on Android 11. It’s a dual-SIM smartphone with a hotspot, GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity. The smartphone comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expanded using a microSD card.
Download Lava Agni Flash File Latest (Stock ROM)
Size: 1.8 GB
Forum: Join Forum
How to flash Lava Agni flash file
It is necessary to install MTK Driver.
- Open the SP Flash tool package and extract the SP Flash tool.
- From the icon that appears, double-click Flash tool.exe.
- It will start the tool on your computer; on the tool’s right side, click Scatter-Loading.
- Assign the firmware in the “Android scatter.txt” format.
- Click Download to start flashing.
- To turn off your phone and connect it to your computer, press the Volume Down or Volume Up keys.
- As a result, you will be able to flash successfully.