Mi Note 5 Pro Flash File 100% Tested MIUI 12 (Stock Rom) On this website, you can find an official URL to download the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) to your computer. The firmware is packaged in a zip file that includes a flash file, a flash tool, a USB driver, and a flash instruction manual.
I’m going to try to compile a single page that contains all of the global and development roms for the Redmi Note5 and Pro. Any broken links or incorrect information would be greatly appreciated. Please assist me in keeping this updated with new or updated software.
Mi Note 5 Pro Flash File 100% Tested MIUI 12 (Stock Rom) 2022
Xiaomi has previously published their MIUI ROM for the Redmi Note 5 Pro on their website, so you can manually download and flash the firmware. It’s not only possible with the Xiaomi Flash Tool on PC. You can also flash it directly from your computer.
|whyred_global_images_V184.108.40.206.PEIMIXM_20201224.0000.00_9.0_global_561698251e.tgz (MIUI 12 Global)|
|whyred_global_images_V220.127.116.11.PEIMIXM_20200917.0000.00_9.0_global_46113830ee.tgz (MIUI 11 Global)|
|whyred_global_images_V18.104.22.168.PEIMIXM_20191108.0000.00_9.0_global_f128798d03.tgz (MIUI 11 Global)|
|whyred_ru_global_images_V22.214.171.124.PEIRUXM_20191023.0000.00_9.0_global_f4bbfbdf80.tgz (MIUI 11 Russia)|
|whyred_global_images_V10.3.2.0.PEIMIXM_20190808.0000.00_9.0_global_3e234be300.tgz (MIUI 10 Global)|
Flashing Mi Note 5 Pro Flash File Procedure
- By clicking the links above, you can download the MI Note 5 Pro Flash File and install the driver.
- Install the Xiaomi flash tool. The flash tool includes a USB driver for the smartphone.
- Remove the flash files from the zip file.
- When the 7-zip setup is complete, extract the zip file.
- Install it if you don’t already have the 7-Zip setup on your computer. (7zip Link)
- Then, on your desktop, run Xiaomiflash.exe and select flash from the menu.
- After that, select “image” from the “image” folder within the folder where your flash files are located in the tool’s final option.
- Choose the “firmware” or “firmware” directory if you’re flashing in Fastboot mode.
- Following the firmware selection, connect the phone to the computer after that.
- You must first locate the phone’s EDL model before switching the EDL point.
- Connect the data cord to the phone after that.
- Then, as shown below, click “Clean All.” Then press the Refresh button, which will reveal the tool’s COM port.
- After that, press the flash button, and the flash will begin.