Redmi MI 4X Flash File 100% Tested : The official link to download Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4/4X MIUI 11 MAI132 Flash File Stock Firmware ROM MIUI 11 for your device is included in this post. Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4/4X stock firmware flash file (flash file)Xiaomi Redmi 4/4X Stock Firmware (flash file)
If your phone hangs or the logo hangs, flashing the Mi firmware will fix the problem. Before flashing, make sure you’ve logged into your Mi accounts on the phone. If you don’t, there’s a chance you’ll get an error while flashing. Only a few Xiaomi models can be flashed to remove any Mi account. You can also open the file by flashing the MI Account to unlock the account.
Download Redmi Mi 4/4X MIUI 11 Flash File 100% Tested
Device Name: V188.8.131.52.NAMMIXM_20191107.0000.00_7.1
Type: Full ROM
Size: 5.50 GB
SoC: Qualcomm CPU
|MI Flash Tool|
Redmi MI 4X EDL Point Testing Point
How do I Flash Redmi Mi 4X Flash File 100% Tested ?
- By clicking the links above, you can download the Xiaomi Mi 4x Flash File 100% Tested and install the driver.
- Your Xiaomi flash tool can be downloaded here. The flash tool includes a USB driver for the smartphone.
- Remove the flash files from the zip file.
- After the 7-zip setup is complete, extract the zip file.
- Install it if you don’t already have the 7-Zip setup on your computer. (7zip Download)
- Then, on your desktop, run Xiaomiflash.exe and select flash from the menu.
- After that, go to the tool’s last option and select “image” from the “image” folder inside the folder where your flash files are stored.
- Choose the “firmware” or “firmware” location if you’re flashing in Fastboot mode.
- After you’ve decided on the firmware, connect the phone to the computer after that.
- You must first locate the phone and then switch the EDL point to convert it to its EDL model.
- Then connect the phone to the data cable.
- Then, as shown below, click “Clean All.” Then, on the tool, click the Refresh button to reveal the com port.
- Then press the flash button, and the flash will start.
Before Flash Redmi MI 4X
- Check to see if your device’s battery is fully charged to 30%.
Using the most recent version of Winrar or 7zip, download the firmware file.
Before you install the firmware, double-check the model of your device.
- Before installing the firmware file, make sure you have the most recent version of the USB driver.
- Officialroms or officialroms.com is the default password for extracting files.