Samsung B360E Flash File & Flash Tool (Firmware ROM) 100% Working & Tested : You can reinstall the operating system on your Samsung smartphone using the firmware ROM (flash file) for the Samsung B360E. It can also help with bootloops, hanging logos, and dead issues.
This page contains two mirror links for downloading Samsung B360E firmware (flash file). The firmware is available as a zip file that contains the firmware, USB Driver, and How-to-Install (Flash) Manuals.
Download Samsung B360E Flash File (Firmware ROM) 100% Working Tested
|B360EODDOA1||MediaFire || One Drive|
|B360E_XXNK5_OXEANL1.zip||MediaFire || AndroidFilehost|
|B360E_XXNL1_DDNK1.zip||MediaFire || AndroidFilehost|
|B360E_XXNL3_CACANL2.zip||MediaFire || AndroidFilehost|
|B360E_XXNL3_OXEANL3.zip||MediaFire || AndroidFilehost|
How to Flash the Samsung B360E Firmware:
- First, download and extract the Samsung Pac File and SPD Tool.
- After you’ve downloaded and installed the SPD driver, go to this page to learn how to install it.
- Open the SPD Flash Tool now. To open researchdownload.exe, open it in a new tab.
- Select the Pac File from the Load Button. Allow a few minutes for the process to complete.
- Now press the start button.
- Connect to the PC by pressing the centre key button.
- Your phone will be automatically detected after connecting. Allow 3-5 minutes for the process to complete.
- It’s now finished.
This is the most comprehensive article on the SM B360E Flash File and the SamsungB360E Flash Tool available. If you have any questions about any of the Samsung mobile flash files, please post them in the comments section below. Also, if you found this article helpful in downloading smB360E flash files, please subscribe to our blog for more awesome updates.