This page contains the Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File, which you can download for free. Use this file to disable the screen lock and fix any software issues that may arise during the flashing process. You can download the entire Flash file, as well as the Flash tool and driver, from the URL provided below.
The Vivo X80 is equipped with MediaTek’s latest Dimensity 9000 4nm chipset (CPU). It has 8 GB and 12 GB of random access memory (RAM). The Vivo X80’s battery is non-removable, with a capacity of 4500 mAh and support for rapid charging at 80 watts. The Vivo X80 is equipped with 128GB or 256GB of internal storage and runs on Origin OS Ocean, which is based on Android 12. However, because the phone lacks a dedicated SD card slot, additional storage cannot be added.
Download Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File
TeamViewer Services Charge: 150Rs
Contact Us: +918439367673
Password Free: officialroms
|PD2183F_EX_A_18.104.22.168.W20.V000L1_vivo_mtk (DA Add)||One Drive|
|SP Flash Tool Latest Version||Visit Here|
|MTK Auth Bypass Tool||Click Here|
Is the issue now resolved?
- A device can be downgraded in order to be upgraded.
- Remove the FRP, the pin lock, and the pattern.
- Repair the device’s boot loops and software issues.
- Completely Reinstall Board Software
Flashing the Vivo X80 PD2183F Flash File
- The SP Flash tool can be downloaded and extracted from the package.
- From the icon that appears, double-click Flash Tool.exe.
- It will start the tool on your computer; on the tool’s right side, click Scatter-Loading.
- Assign the firmware using the “Android scatter.txt” format.
- Click Download to start flashing.
- By pressing the volume down or volume up keys, you can turn your phone off and connect it to your computer. If that doesn’t work, connect without pressing any keys in off mode.
- As a result, you will be able to flash successfully.
- Vivo X80 PD2183F FRP File Pattern Unlock File
- Samsung B315E Flash File
- Tecno Spark 6 Air KE6J Flash File
- Tecno Spark 8P KG7 Flash File