Vivo X80 PD2183F FRP File Pattern Unlock File Tested 2022: Many Vivo phone users are currently experiencing FRP lock issues as a result of forgetting their last active pre-synced Google Account ID and password after a factory reset. In this case, the Vivo FRP Unlock Tool will assist you in solving the problem in a matter of seconds. But first, we need to figure out what the Vivo FRP lock is.
Download Vivo X80 PD2183F FRP File Pattern Unlock File 2022
TeamViewer Services Charge: 150Rs
Contact Us: +917782899898
Password & File Free: officialroms
Forum Account Active Automatic in 24 Hour…
|PD2183F FRP File & Unlock File (DA Add)||Officialroms Forum|
|SP Flash Tool Latest Version||Visit Here|
|MTK Auth Bypass Tool||Click Here|
How to Unlock File & Frp Lock In Vivo X80 PD2183F:
- If a link does not work, download all of the documents in the above links.
- Simply type your comment in the box below.
- To extract downloaded hyperlinks, install WinRAR software on your computer or laptop.
- Copy the entire document to your desktop.
- Install libusb win32 devel filter 18.104.22.168 or MediaTek USB Notebook first, then restart the computer.
- Click BYPASS in the MTK auth bypass tool.
- Turn off the phone and press and hold the Volume Up and Down buttons while plugging in the USB cable.
- Wait Until Things Improve
- After you’ve disabled protection, you can watch as shown below.
- Activate the SP flash instrument. Scatter Android scatter document should be selected from the Scatter-loading Select button.
- Select MTK AllInOne DA from the Download-Agent drop-down menu.
- Set the Com Port (COM:3) and Baud Rate (921600) in Option Connection.
- Now go to Device Manager and check the Com Port on your phone (for more information, see the image below).
- Now select Manual flash from the Userdata Format Tab.
- In the Begin Address [HEX] field, paste the 0x3e2800000 code.
- Copy and paste the 0x400000000 code into Format Length [HEX].
- Manual Format: Flash FRP Unlock Code
- Copy and paste the 0x14108000 code into the Start Address [HEX] field.
- Copy and paste the 0x10000 code into Format Length [HEX].
- Select the Start button.
- Wait until it’s finished.